Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Songs of 2012

In 2012 there were some really fab songs (and some not so great ones). In my opinion these songs really were the best of 2012. This is just my opinion and if you have some different ideas of what were the best songs I would love for you to post them in a comment below.

1. What makes you beautiful, by One Direction- I say this because I think it really jump started their career and I heard it so many times on the radio and couldn't help singing along.
2. We are Never Getting Back Together, by Taylor Swift- I think that it is really catchy and cute.
3. Some Nights, by Fun- I love the vocals on this song.
4. Call Me Maybe, by Carley Rae Jepson- The nation couldn't stop singing it.
5. Drive By, by Train- The vocals were really rich and the music video was cool.
6. Stronger, by Kelly Clarkson- It proved a point that won't kill you will make you stronger and uplifted many souls.
7. It will Rain, by Bruno Mars- I have always been a fan of Bruno Mars and this so g was espeshilly good because it pours out his heart.
8. Super Bass, by Nikki Manaj- I was the perfect dancing song and everyone had to know every last word of it.
9. A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri- It touched many hearts and was even featured in the last Twilight movie.
10. Better Dig Two, by The Band Perry- It may be a country song but the vocals and lyrics are astonishing. And the song overall relays an important message.

No comments:

Post a Comment