Saturday, September 29, 2012

The F Word

Most girls (and guys) don't realize how much the "F Word" hurts. No, not that F Word, I mean the word Fat. Ever heard the phrase "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt  me"? Well that phrase is a lie. Can any girl honestly say that words have never hurt her? I doubt it. The phrase, "I'll take a punch in the face, but I can't take a stab in the heart," is more along the lines of reality. You can dodge a bullet, not a word. Face it, words hurt. I know you would be hurt if somebody called you fat. So why would you call someone else that. Calling someone fat may not seem like a big deal, but believe it or not those silly word leave a lasting impression. Those supposed silly worse can lead to extreme dieting, anorexia, low self-esteem, and even cutting. After all, you can't become anorexic over a black eye. I guess the main point of this little post is to remind all you guys and girls out there that calling someone fat hurts way more than any punches ever can. So, just think twice before calling anyone fat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment