Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Costume Ideas

I have to say, out of all the months, october is my favorite. Maybe its because the air is fresh and crisp or the leaves are starting to change. Maybe its because the air is just right in LA (lower Alabama). But probably because October has my favorite holiday (besides christmas of course!), Halloween! I absolutely love it! I think decorating my room for the occasion is absolutely so much fun. I also love dressing up for costume parties or to pass out candy. I don't know what about it is so great but to me, it just is. So what I will actually be blogging about today is for all you girls who either still dress up or just need a costume for a party. I'm doing this cause I used to never be able to decide on what to go as, and I thought I'd make it just a little easier for all y'all out there.

  1. Pirate
  2. Witch
  3. Ghost
  4. Nurse
  5. Baseball player (the cute girly kind)
  6. Alice in Wonderland
  7. Historical figure
  8. Kitty Cat
  9. 20s Flapper
  10. Police Officer
  11. Robin Hood
  12. Cowgirl 
  13. Skeleton
  14. Any Animal 
  15. Angel
  16. Devil
  17. Angel/Devil Mixcross
  18. Disco Child
  19. Cleopatra
  20. Hippie
  21. Fairy
  22. Little Bo Peep
  23. Princess
  24. Maid
  25. Mummy
  26. Vampire
  27. Dorothy
  28. Bride
  29. China Doll
  30. Rag Doll
  31. Can-Can Girl
  32. Nerd 
  33. Sailor Girl
  34. Mermaid
  35. Rockstar
  36. Scottish Girl
  37. Little Red Riding Hood
  38. Snow White
  39. Jill (But you would need a Jack)
  40. Wonder Woman
  41. Bride of Frankinstien
  42. Cheerleader
  43. Doctor
  44. Mime
  45. Minnie Mouse
  46. Army Girl
  47. Jasmine from Aladdin
  48. Daisy Duck
  49. Girl from Colonial or 1800's period
  50. A Zombie Disney Character
This post is to throw some ideas out there. Find one you like and google it. Tons of things will pop up and how you can make it. Be sure to let your creative juices flow. Also, look in the dictionary. You could pic an inanimate and random object. There are always things around you for inspiration. Dress as a famous person, your role model, what you want to be when you grow up, someone of TV, an actor, your favorite Disney person, or from a certain era. The possibilities are endless! Have an awesome Halloween, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment