Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mason Jars

So recently I've been really into Mason Jars, mostly because of all the really cute and neat things you can do with them. I figure the best way to share my love of these jars it by blogging it. You can find so many more fun and creative ideas at  http://beautyandbedlam.com/ideas-for-mason-jars/
Match HolderSo the first thing I discovered you could do with them is make a match holder. I think they would be great for decoration. All you have to do is replace the top with sandpaper and fill the jar with matches. It's pretty simple.










Second, I saw this idea for light holders. I guess if you were having an outdoor party or southern wedding it would be really cute. The only thing you have to do is wrap and secure some twine around the top. Than fill it a quarter way full with sand and put a little candle in it.







Glue Jars Together to Create an Office Supply Organizer
Another cute idea would be to use a Mason jar for an organizer. Yes you heard me right. If you glued them together they could be used to organize thinks like office materials. So cute right?

No comments:

Post a Comment