Monday, August 6, 2012

Motivational Monday: Prescription for Happiness



prescription for happiness


Hi lovelies! This Monday, I’m here to motivate you to set up your entire upcoming week so that it’s fun and upbeat. I came across this super cute photo for a “happiness prescription” on Pinterest the other day, and I just loved the whole idea. It’s all about giving yourself a daily pick-me-up by filling a little pillbox with small mementos that are sure to brighten your days. I’d fill mine with an inspirational quote, a note to myself reminding me that I am beautiful inside and out, my favorite candies, a lucky penny, and a photo of me and my best friends or a cute puppy. Not only is a happiness prescription a great way to boost your own mood, it’s also a great gift idea for family and friends. Create a personalized pillbox for a friend that may be going through a tough breakup, your sibling who is leaving for a weeklong summer camp, or even your long distance boyfriend to let him know that you miss him. For an extra dose of motivation, you can adorn the outside of your box with fun stickers, sparkles, or whatever other decorations make you smile. The possibilities are endless and opening each day’s compartment will guarantee a smile.

This week I challenge you to make your own prescription for happiness! Whether that means making your version of this pillbox, writing down 3 things you love about yourself, or putting together a playlist that makes you happy—your prescription is up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment